“Fundamental to our approach is our belief in intelligent and sustainable landscapes with local interpretation and art integration. It enhances our sense of well-being and our environmental & cultural awareness.”
- “Price is what you pay, Value is what you get”.[Warren Buffet]. We do not simply work for clients, we forge relationships with them, recognising that Trust and Faithfulness are important building blocks for strong and meaningful collaborations. We aim for long –term relationships, “word of mouth” referrals and repeat work.
- “The capacity to learn is a gift: the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice” [Brian Herbert] . We recognise that we do not know it all and the only way to a successful landscape is collaboration with other specialists in their field. We enjoy interactions with other like-minded consultants which help us grow.
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life” [Confucius].
We do not take ourselves seriously and enjoy our work immensely.
We believe in good work-life balance.
- “The key to understanding the Future is one word: Sustainability” [Patrick Dixon]
We are passionate about resilient landscapes, sustainable practices, water and resource conservation, well-designed and built projects and long-term solutions.
Sustainability is the only worthwhile legacy we can give to future generations.
- “We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will” [Chuck Palahniuk].
Resilient, adaptable and long-lasting landscapes are our best legacies.
- “Creativity is contagious- Pass it on” [Albert Einstein]. Artwork is an essential element in our work. It adds depth, comfort and focus to the landscape. Most of our staff are artists in their own rights, eagerly passing their appreciation of art onto others.